Friday, April 25, 2008

First Match

I had an email from my team captain today confirming I've got a game this Sunday, so at last after the family commitments and crap weather I get to play! Practice has been a bit thin on the ground of late and inconsistent, but I reckon compared to last summer at the end of the season I've got to have made some improvement what with all the practice I've put in over the winter? So I'm slightly optimistic. The first game is an away match as far as I'm aware, so that'll be interesting in itself. It'll be interesting to see how my fitness holds up and how my calf muscle goes when running competitively, I just hope it holds out because the last time it went it was out of action for months? What I will do then is some warm ups and stretches no matter how daft I feel in front of everyone else that doesn't bother. The only fly in the ointment is that tomorrow it's going to be lovely and sunny and warm 22 degrees but Sunday is predicted to be rainy? We'll see how it goes - watch this space.....

Check out this blokes blog as well if you're up for it www.edladd.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment