Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blimey 2165 views on the blog, that's not bad going!

Blimey 2165 views on the blog, that's not bad going!

Crap weather again today with heavy rain. The met Office have said it's been one of the worst Augusts on record here in the UK and overall it's been a pretty wet summer, you've only got to have a look out in your back yard and you'll see that your grass which should be straw colour and dead by this time of year is green and lush! The good news is that the weather should be clearing up for the weekend to be sunny and warm.

This evenings batting session had to be called off with Ben because of the rain, so that's now on hold till tomorrow. In the meantime I'll try and get him and Joe to watch this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sORPjRxUpdU

I'm also going to put one more effort leading up to Sept 1st into getting the MPA team together to play the MCCC and if I've not got real commitment from at least 8 of the players by then I'll call it a day and consign the MPA 1st XI to the annals of history.

So if any of you are out there reading the blog I need to you to contact me and let me know you're alright for Sunday 14th Sept 1pm onwards (40 overs).

No comments:

Post a Comment