Monday, October 27, 2008

Exercises

Lovely sunny day but really damp can't see that there'll be much of a chance to bowl on grass after the recent wet weather? I had a bit of a throw around with some balls outside the house using the new finger placement theory and it looks like it may work, but really I need to do it with a full weight board over 22 yards before I get any real indication that I've made any real progress. Other than I've had another go at the exercises on my list and juggled them around a bit in a different order and that seemed to be okay with me getting through them okay. The only thing is that's fine while I'm on holiday and I can do them at 10.30 am, but the prospect of getting up early and doing it before anything else isn't at all appealing and most nights by the time I've come home from work I'm knackered and don't feel like doing it most nights? I'll just see how I feel by the end of the week and try and continue doing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment