Friday, October 10, 2008

Googly Syndrome

Tonight I had a practice over at the Basket Ball court near the A127 (Near St Nicholas Church) Basildon. I went over there as I was running an errand for Michelle and it was somewhere that I practiced last winter and couldn't remember whether it was lit or not. So I was pleasently surprised to find that it was floodlit because it has a really nice smooth and flat surface.

The Good news is that I was able to bowl Leg Breaks. But something else happened. For the first time in 2 weeks I bowled a Googly and I was really surprised that it felt so natural and right. So even after bowling the Leg Break for 2 weeks non stop my Googly still feels like the right one rather than the wrong one! So how long will I have to bowl the Leg Break till it feels wholly natural and the Googly feels like the wrong one as it should?

More details here - skip straight to the diary page......

http://www.thegooglysyndrome.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment