Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Nothing doing...

Not a lot to write really. The blokes that would form the new look MPA team have yet to get back to me in numbers that would warrant me ringing around venues looking for somewhere to have our net sessions, so that's stalled for the moment. The key to that happening will be Steve Newman the new bloke on the scene. We're going to need to get at least 6 of us that are up for it and then for them to be prepared to either come to a venue that I've got sorted or one that they set up if they're of the opinion that the majority of them are up southend way - which may end up being the case?

But the thing I'd like to see is some of these blokes join a club (Grays & Chadwell for instance) Alex, Simon and the 3 Great Berry Boys (Alex, Chris and Jack) would all be good for G&CCC I reckon?

I spoke to my Lads tonight (Joe and Ben) and they're right up for playing cricket again with the Basildon and Pitsea boys, so long may this continue. I can't wait myself and I'm hoping that Michelle will turn up and see how good they are and maybe at last she'll be on board with the idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment