Thursday, April 30, 2009

Last nets

Nets went okay tonight, didn't bowl too bad. Batting went slightly better kept most of it out although I still struggle with Waynes speedy off-spin, he combines arm balls with with balls that turn quite well. A couple of people noted that my batting was better tonight and I kind of felt a lot more confident, they said they couldn't get through me and that it was frustrating. I'd taken a stance of not coming down the wicket and defending anything that looked as though it was going to hit the stumps and only went after the balls that were a bit wayward and it seemed to work.

Still no sign of a match either which is disappointing. On a more positive front Neil said that he'd got a copy of Wings to Fly for me, so that's good, but when I'll be able to collect it I don't know as nets has finished now. He also said all the other videos were well worth a look at and that he'll lend them to me. So at least that's something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment