Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Not as bad as I thought


Here it is the bowling figures from Sundays game. Having looked at them I feel an awful lot better about the whole situation now. They've got me on here as Johnson, so as you can see I went for 11, 15, 16, 5 and 10 - fifty seven off of 5 overs works out at 11.4 an over which is half as bad as I thought it was going to be. Just experiencing those 6's right from the 1st ball was obviously massively psychologically damaging, I'd come away feeling like Dan Von Brunger who got hit for 6 sixes by Herschelle Gibbs in the 2007 world cup. My team mate Wayne who's an off-spinner who varies his speed massively and gets good Off-spin only did slightly better than me with 9.5 and he's a far more experienced player than me, so that's some consolation as well.