Saturday, January 07, 2012

Frank Farrington English Wrist Spinner

I've just been posting over on the spin pages on Big Cricket and a new bloke on there who has a Youtube channel is looking for obscure Spin Bowlers. So, helping him out, I thought I'd compile a list of Aussie Wrist Spinners and then English Wrist Spinners using Google searches. When I got to the Google search I typed in List of English Wrist Spinners and guess what came up as the fifth most common result............

http://www.google.co.uk/#pq=list+of+australian+wrist+spinners&hl=en&cp=16&gs_id=19&xhr=t&q=list+of+english++wrist+spinners&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&rlz=1R2GGIE_enGB454&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=list+of+english++wrist+spinners&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=f74db0825e4a2c00&biw=1920&bih=965

Which has Frank Farringtons bowling vid on my youtube channel 7th in the world! Classic. Frank - if you're reading this ..... No Pressure mate!

Check out my other blog here - this is all about Leg-spin bowling and nothing else. Double click on the image below.
http://www.legspinbowling.blogspot.co.uk/