Saturday, January 25, 2014

20 Days to first net session

http://www.listofphotographers.blogspot.co.uk/

Twenty days to our first net session. Not sure what the situation is with regards the youth team (Joe and Ben), but they'll probably start that same weekend?

Joe and I went out for a bit of a run and pre-nets training and today we've been doing some core strength exercises - planks and press-ups. Last nights run went okay with Joe upping his game a bit and coming away a little more enthused. I'm being a little cautious and not over-doing it, so I'm working at the same rate as Joe. If it seems that's insufficient I'll do more independently, but at the moment my priority is to see that Joe gets off to a good start.

One of the main things I'm concerned about and I know affects blokes my age is my knees so I'm working with this on a frequent basis...

I'm even contemplating maybe doing a few yoga sessions as they're good for balance and core strength stuff.

I've also got Joe doing this as well...



http://www.listofphotographers.blogspot.co.uk/