Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Batting practice #2

Everything you need to know about bowling Leg Breaks here.

Lovely sunny day today and Joe and I went over to the paddock for a bat and a light bowling practice. The emphasis was batting to see if I could repeat yesterdays successes and the good news is that I could. I'm cautious though about being too over confident that this heralds some kind of major turn around in my batting, but it does look promising. Tomorrow night if the weather holds out, I'm hoping to go over to the Rec and practice with the SDR blokes, that'll be the point where I'll find out if there is some real improvement. Fingers crossed will have to see how it goes.

Check out my other blog here - this is all about Leg-spin bowling and nothing else. Double click on the image below.
http://www.legspinbowling.blogspot.co.uk/