Sunday, May 14, 2017

4th XI batsmen of South Essex District Cricket Board region - database for Spin Bowlers

This content has been moved and improved here











4th XI batsmen of South Essex SEDCB region

A new feature on my website. Over the coming years for as long as I continue to play I'm going to record as many of the batsmen that I face in matches. I aim to analyse their strengths and weaknesses so that next time I, or any other bowlers face them we might be able to put together a plan to get them out check out the 1st two candidates Geoff Davison and Jon Newnham of Hadleigh and Thundersley 4th XI

Click on the image to access the article/info
http://www.wristspinbowling.com/batsmen-of-south-essex-database.html


I'm still in the midst of figuring out how I'm going to do this, In the meantime as this page seems to getting loads of traffic I'll put links in below to some of the others I've written plans for...